IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

3 minutes ago, yukonpete said:

If it's released at midnight EST then I actually get it early as it will only be 9pm Friday PST :) 

Yep.  For once it is nice to be on the west coast!  :-)     Can't wait to line this puppy up at KSJC and do a short flight down to KBUR.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I am getting x-plane and all my add-on's installed/tweeked currently. Hopefully I will be ready when it drops.

I'm in the US so no metered connection here. I downloaded the Skymax Pro update earlier and didn't notice any slowness that was reported in the thread. 

-Cris

Cris,

My smp update was decent speed too

No doubt we'll all get normal download speeds, heck, it's not like we're all here slobbering at the thought of getting this beauty is it !

Nahh, we're just here reading the forum

###############

K4bel123,

You know, i've half choked and spittled on my monitor twice today, almost had a third reading your post lmao

This old monitor is circa 2009, i need a new gpu before a monitor, try not make me kill it whilst laughter choking :)

Minus 5hrs : 22mins and counting, beep beep beep

Have fun

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
spellingz

Flight completed from KTLH to KJAX on a certain other platform and in a certain other 737-600 for refresher training.....check

CC ready....check

Coffee pot function check.....check

Supply of gum to prevent nail biting....check

10 viewings of the promo video today.....check

it's getting closer.

Almost 1am here

The time is passing so slowly, landing at ksfo from ksea, amazing clouds and turbulance enroute

Where next i ask myself

As time is slowly passing though, weird thing, i seem to becoming more alert ! nerves kicking in i bet

Ahh well, java run i think

Hang in there night owls, not too long now hehe

Tony

• Upvote 1

taildraggin68,

I've never flew a 737 in any sim that i recall, though must have i guess

I went to make a java, came back, had hit a hill outside ksfo :( lol

But, this last week, i've been afk to come back to being only yards away from the same fate, so i think i'm batting a 3-1 hill crash average lol

Tony

Ran out of merrit points or whatever they're called too, used me 20 up today

Did it again didn't i lmao

Went for a snack-attack

But i made darn sure i did end up landing at ksfo after last crash lol (actually, i think i spawned there after another incident)

Yeah, i really can't wait so to speak

Fell lucky finding x-plane, getting addicted, then after really bad luck on a new mobo dying on me, then in the week a large hdd dying, getting my rig stable, i was about to get a plane, and then someone informed me the plane maybe wasn't as i was expecting (polite terminolgy from him)

Well of course this beauty came rapidly on the horizon

I love sims of all kinds, tests your brain and nothing is ever really the same scenario-wise, that's why i love sims especially x-plane 10, flight sims were my first passion, but then got into the silent hunter series, got back into flying december just gone, now having to upgrade etc for my beloved eye-candy (which i've done for 20yrs for games/sims i've loved)

Really itching to get inside the cockpit, obviously the free planes are really great, but payware inevitably takes clarity of dials etc into another realm

Well, 2hrs 15mins my time at least, so the time is nigh !

Hehe

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
added text

The arrival time is excellent for me - approximately 12 pm on a cool, cloudy Saturday. Looking forward to spend the rest of the afternoon drooling at the awesome cockpit. Still hoping it comes in a simple .zip file rather than an installer, which makes it very FSX-esque... @Cameron, any opinions?

If it's on earliest time they said, i'll have it hopefully asap after 5am here

And for a change, it's not raining in the uk !

Though last i looked before evening it was still nice n cloudy

1hr 40mins

Yeppers, soon we all get our mitts on her

Tony

ps: anyone care to chirp in as to which i would be best of with, navdata or navigraph, i will be a noob to either hence asking