IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

Never really felt the urge to register myself here and say anything on the case as I knew this will be awesome no matter what when it will be released.

Just last weekend I set up my X-Plane again after I had to make everything new and shiny on my PC with a feeling of "it can't take too long for IXEG to Release the kraken".
Well, this comes sooner than expected!

Even my Girlfriend said: The hype train is real!

Really looking forward to the release and getting the hands on.

With the Paintkit becoming available I might even start to make some liveries :)

Cheers guys
Best regards from EDDS
Ben

I can finally put to rest the other sims (PMDG where only holding me there). In fact they will be uninstalled and begin to build a realistic, immersive simulator with aircraft that I enjoy flying. I got used to the Airbus but my heart lays with Boeing.

They will release the price of it just shortly before opening the storm gates err i mean xaviation sales section lol

You know whatever it costs you're gonna want it ;)

I have a guesstimate in my head anyways, i think it will be below that for sure, anyways, fiancee treating me so i'm sitting pretty so to speak lol

Ohh, and man, i've just watched a few vids about the lnav/vnav, the sceneries i am going to dl asap, pure flight sim delights the amount of detail the guys put into them

Have Fun

Tony

Could have been this post:

On 25.11.2015 at 0:21 PM, cmbaviator said:

For those that wants to read the B733 OM, i found one on that website :http://www.lt-vacc.org/images/mesti/Boeing%20737-300-400-500%20Operations%20Manual.pdf

But google finds some more ressources for 733 FCOMs and other manuals.

Edited by mgeiss

I've followed this project since 2012, and it is my pleasure to wish the whole team my heartiest congratulations, on what has become a very fine product. I hold the belief that no other developper (Except Laminar of course!) has ever put so much passion and time into shaping the future of X-plane, and FS for that manner.

As many have said, this will be a game changer for flight simulation as a whole.

Congrats IXEG,

Kells

• Upvote 2

I really look forward to saturday, thats for sure. And the best thing is, I might get it for free: I have a bet going on with my best friend, that the XAviation Server won´t hold up under the load. If that happens, he will pay mine and his license. Otherwise I will have to buy two. So don´t disappoint me :D

Edited by beHaind

11 minutes ago, beHaind said:

I really look forward to saturday, thats for sure. And the best thing is, I might get it for free: I have a bet going on with my best friend, that the XAviation Server won´t hold up under the load. If that happens, he will pay mine and his license. Otherwise I will have to buy two. So don´t disappoint me :D

You bet that the server will go down? You're going to lose. :)

Unlike some sites, server load balancing is something we take quite seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1