visibility

mtaxp

First of all , I like V3.1 , the landing lights illuminating the clouds is something I eagerly wanted , really cool!

But there is a thing I didn't like though , this happens only when using the new overcast layer presented in V3.0.

It looks like the visibilty decrease and the positin of the clouds tops aren't synchronized.

When flying above (or under) , this layer , it looks just beautiful and I have this feeling of "can't wait to fly through those clouds" , however a second later , sunddenly everything is gray:

25826556833_bd55862ec1_o.png

26403425566_57f4999b39_o.png

The second shot is maybe 1 foot lower than the first , what I claim is I think the change in the visibility happens too fast (although already somewhat gradual now , but still too fast) , and you can see in the second shot that I didn't actually reach the clouds tops yet.

This thing kills the feeling I mentioned above.

I would like to actually reach the clouds tops , "touch and feel" them and then visibilty should start decreasing gradually :-)

• Upvote 1