Release Date Announcement - Real Weather Connector!

i did read all the description, highlights and features -very impressive by the way- but still unable to get any info about dual computer setup. I am particularly intrigued to know if real weather connector can be installed on a dual xplane/computer setup for achieving a bigger filed of view and cloud placement will be consistently on both machines so you have them in sync under a split computer bigger field of view. thanks!

31 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

i did read all the description, highlights and features -very impressive by the way- but still unable to get any info about dual computer setup. I am particularly intrigued to know if real weather connector can be installed on a dual xplane/computer setup for achieving a bigger filed of view and cloud placement will be consistently on both machines so you have them in sync under a split computer bigger field of view. thanks!

I personally don't know the answer to this, which is why no answer has come from me. Frank would be the one to best know as a programmer, so I have to deflect this one to him whenever he gets around to it. :)

• Upvote 1

So will you inform us if the RWC works with the NOAA plugin, Cameron? I'd really like to buy this product then. I'd buy FSGRW but I don't like with this weather engine how winds push around e.g. a huge B747 (not realistic). Therefore I need to wait for NOAA compatibility ;)

12 minutes ago, K4bel123 said:

So will you inform us if the RWC works with the NOAA plugin, Cameron? I'd really like to buy this product then. I'd buy FSGRW but I don't like with this weather engine how winds push around e.g. a huge B747 (not realistic). Therefore I need to wait for NOAA compatibility ;)

As has already been indicated, the NOAA plugins days are basically numbered. As soon as 10.5 rolls around there's not going to be much a need (and there isn't one if you live in the USA or do your flying there already in 10.45).

That said, it's safe to say we have a workaround in the interim till 10.5 is out. You'll be just fine.

• Upvote 4

Price seems real decent to me

Reduction code to be emailed also

Win Win for a noob like me lol

Question, will this be a plugin or .exe that i'm likely to cheese up on installation ?

If it's hard for a noob to install i'll wait until someone does a vid etc lol, got my clouds perfect for my rig as of now, don't wanna fubar those hehe

Thursday 09-24am here in ole blighty, not long now :-)

Cheers

Tony

Edit : I figured how to use noaa, so i have that running with my smp 3.1

From reading Camerons link to buy page, i read the noaa etc can run with it ?

I can see myself having to ask for help i think :(

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
added text, can't tell the time too

34 minutes ago, ArtFlyer said:

Sir, when may we expect our discount codes please ?  I realise you must need to send many thousands of these. . .

You should already have your SkyMAXX 3 discount code in your Inbox.

Discount codes for RWC will be sent out when the "Upgrade Window" expires. Probably just before RWC is placed on sale in the store.

This may mean that you need to wait a few hours in some cases while the Internet delivers mail.

In most cases it should take only a few minutes from the time Cameron sends the discounts out until the time you receive them.

• Upvote 1

Hey sorry to be 'that guy', but I am so excited I can barely wait. :) What exact timezone will you guys release in? Where I am, it's already Friday the 15th, so don't hold on my account! :) No coupon here yet either, patiently waiting.^^

18 minutes ago, apo4 said:

Hey sorry to be 'that guy', but I am so excited I can barely wait. :) What exact timezone will you guys release in? Where I am, it's already Friday the 15th, so don't hold on my account! :) No coupon here yet either, patiently waiting.^^

We are based in the USA, so not quite the 15th here.

13 minutes ago, apo4 said:

Sorry I can't let it slide with that, too hyped I hope you understand. :D Since we established a US timewindow, do we have a exact time?  When should I start hitting F5 again, once the first clocks hit 00.00? :)

Hey, enthusiasm is certainly welcome!

It won't be right at 00.00 I don't think (we're EST by the way), but it shouldn't necessarily be too long after either. Our last minute offer for people to get their SkyMaxx Pro orders in ends at 1159pm, so once we have those all in we can ship out discount codes.

In the meantime you can read the manual to ease the pain! :)....

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Hey, enthusiasm is certainly welcome!

It won't be right at 00.00 I don't think (we're EST by the way), but it shouldn't necessarily be too long after either. Our last minute offer for people to get their SkyMaxx Pro orders in ends at 1159pm, so once we have those all in we can ship out discount codes.

In the meantime you can read the manual to ease the pain! :)....

It could be worse! Like  American Samoa time zone!