IXEG 737 Progress Update - April 10th

Cameron

I was rewatching the IXEG's very first video on youtube and this comment made me chuckle: "This is going to be crazy! What graphics card would you recomment? 512MB"

Just shows how long we've been waiting :D. I myself remember being very disappointed when they announced that it wouldn't be available for XPL 9. Funny, nobody uses it anymore now.

And BTW IXEG, it's my birthday next week so I expect something really nice from you guys, you know that I only have one wish ;).

• Upvote 8

I was rewatching the IXEG's very first video on youtube and this comment made me chuckle: "This is going to be crazy! What graphics card would you recomment? 512MB"

Just shows how long we've been waiting [emoji3]. I myself remember being very disappointed when they announced that it wouldn't be available for XPL 9. Funny, nobody uses it anymore now.

And BTW IXEG, it's my birthday next week so I expect something really nice from you guys, you know that I only have one wish [emoji6].

A lot had changed in 5 years. Things will change after release. Might be able use the date as some sort of milestone.