What is happening with my x-plane installation

hews500d

A few months back I purchased the Saab SF340, UrbanMaxx, MaxFx and Skymaxx Pro and then a couple weeks later the Rotate MD-80.  I'm not sure what happened since after installing these I can no longer fly my MU-2 or any other twin engine plane, however the Saab still works fine.   I'm not certain if it happened after installing the Saab and Maxx add-ons or the MD-80 since I didn't attempt to fly any of the others until after installing the MD-80.  

What is happening is whenever I load one of these, the right engine keeps repeatedly starting but will never start running.  I just installed the update to the MU-2 tonight to 1.7 and since installing this update, my Saab will no longer start on the right engine.  I tried using the auto-start feature and got a message saying the engine RPM's were to high for an autostart ???

At this point I"m ready to uninstall and reinstall everything unless someone can help me get this sorted.   Logs are attached.

Darrell

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Cycle Dump.txt

Tried that one week ago and still haven't heard anything from anyone.

Asked twice before that using the same link as above about a download reactivation to see if reinstalling the MU-2 would help and received no response to either of those replies either.  How long does it take ????

The website says usually within 3 days ???

Edited by hews500d

Hi Cameron.  I haven't been getting a support ticket #'s.   When I went thru the process last week a message popped up saying I would be emailed a support ticket # but nothing ever came thru, not even in my junk email.    I'm using  a yahoo email address.   Is there an email address I can add to my contacts?   Yahoo may be blocking it for some reason.