Who want's to fly a Real 732 Sim for a good cause?

737NUT

Do you want to be part of something special? Important? FUN? and most of all full of flying in a 737-200 Sim using all reall working parts!!?  If yes, then join me and fellow other sim enthusiast in World Flight 2016 this coming November 6th through the 12th in South Bend, IN.
  It is for a great cause and I guarantee you that you will have a blast and hopefully learn more about this awesome hobby.  You can fly the whole 7 days, just one afternoon or any combination in between.  
 We will be having workshops as well that will teach Interfacing techniques, wiring, and grounding, programming Arduino, SIOC, and many other options. 

I have room for a few folks in my home and there are many hotels close by.  If interested, please let me know asap and I'll pencil you in but please note, I need solid commitments by September .  

Also this is a group effort! Team USA #1 is based in Florida and uses an FDS based Full 737-800 so if you are closer to Sarasota Florida please join them in this great cause! 

I am starting Team USA #2 in South Bend, IN .  5 mins north of KSBN

Any questions please feel free to ask and spread the word!

Thanks!
Rob

The ABout page of WorldFlight

My youtube channel with vids of the sim

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0Hn9fKd5f3CfYmYIssGTg

732sim.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...