More RealWeather Connector Previews - Feb, 6th, 2016

More please :-)

Just a thing that I think should be improved , clouds needs to be brighter in the last shot..

Given the angle of the sun is higher than the camera and it's evening, I believe the lighting from this angle to be quite accurate. The angle hit by the sun is and would be expected to be lighter.

It's possible to find an infinite number of exposure settings used when taking photos of clouds.

It's worth remembering that Frank is a certified Meteorologist, not just some guy who "thinks it looks right" but someone who's studied for and passed real life exams to have this work taken seriously.

All very awesone..but the qustion is still the same,I will see the cloud formations in the distance while i'm  in a clear sky area? We will have the chance to go to a cloud system? Or we continue to go from clear skies to overcast situations in an instant?

When will have theese features x-plane will make a jump...howevert thank for your work

1 hour ago, asyscom said:

All very awesone..but the qustion is still the same,I will see the cloud formations in the distance while i'm  in a clear sky area? We will have the chance to go to a cloud system? Or we continue to go from clear skies to overcast situations in an instant?

When will have theese features x-plane will make a jump...howevert thank for your work

Yes that is the main focus of this product, to put it simply......It reads the METAR and places clouds according to the data, weather fronts will be properly displayed in the distance... :)

• Upvote 3

SMP 3.1 and Real Weather Connector are by far the two most anticipated add-ons for me this year. I have been waiting a long time for weather depictions in XPX such as show in the video.

Hopefully seasonal textures are next on the list.

Edited by hadoken
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...