Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

On 2/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, birdy.dma said:

My smartcopilot.cfg is updated for the 1.6 release and smartco 3.1.4.

A little regression: i am not able to sync the GPU. If needed, both pilots will call it.

Averything else is much better than before. If fact the plane is much better.

SAAB 340A 1.6 ⋆ Sky4Crew

I am the same, none of my static elements sync up, and the whole plane is broken, like the engines do not respond, it's very weird, not sure why it's broken 

1 minute ago, Feeleeps said:

none of my static elements sync up

Ticks on the 2D popup are not synchronized. You can check outside, they are.

What happen if you do an autostart  with a delay of 1 second ?

Test smartco 3..3.0b1 All versions ⋆ Sky4Crew

Let me know. I have done severall flights with 2 different pilots without problems.

17 hours ago, birdy.dma said:

Ticks on the 2D popup are not synchronized. You can check outside, they are.

What happen if you do an autostart  with a delay of 1 second ?

Test smartco 3..3.0b1 All versions ⋆ Sky4Crew

Let me know. I have done severall flights with 2 different pilots without problems.

I will test on the latest version of the aircraft released just yesterday and will also test on the latest beta version of the smartcopilot plugin. 

Will report back, thanks :)

Hello all,

I know this thread is for the Les version bit I am stuck and not sure where to turn. I am looking for someone who has, or would be able to make a smartcopilot config file for the carenado saab 340. There is one for the les version however most of the aircraft doesnt function properly when you use it with the carenado version.

Thanks, Matt

2 hours ago, Mattyboyyy said:

Hello all,

I know this thread is for the Les version bit I am stuck and not sure where to turn. I am looking for someone who has, or would be able to make a smartcopilot config file for the carenado saab 340. There is one for the les version however most of the aircraft doesnt function properly when you use it with the carenado version.

Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt,

I know, this is not the answer you are waiting.

I have not the other Saab. The LES one is really done to be flown on both seats, which is perfect in a shared cockpit, with very few limitations.

I fly it since 2013. It has been continuously improved by the team, so I have no reason to buy the other Saab and spend days to write a new smartco file (Sometimes no doable at all, or with too much limitations, and often with no help from the devs).

If you are not money limited, buy it.

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, birdy.dma said:

Hi Matt,

I know, this is not the answer you are waiting.

I have not the other Saab. The LES one is really done to be flown on both seats, which is perfect in a shared cockpit, with very few limitations.

I fly it since 2013. It has been continuously improved by the team, so I have no reason to buy the other Saab and spend days to write a new smartco file (Sometimes no doable at all, or with too much limitations, and often with no help from the devs).

If you are not money limited, buy it.

I just bought the carenado one so I think I will stick with that. I am making some good progress writing my own but do have one stubborn line. The problem I am having is that there are many (i believe 150 or so) buttons, covers and switches under the one dataref line. Below is how it appears in the dataref viewer.

thranda/BT[150]      [1.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0........] . etc

and

thranda/BTA[150]     [1.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,0........]  etc

I have tried to place them under triggers and commands but it does not work. Also i have tried with the "[150]" and without. Below is exactly how I have it written in my file. Any suggestions?

thanks!

thranda/BT = 0
thranda/BTA = 0
thranda/BTA[150] = 0
thranda/BT[150] = 0

Good day Mattyboyyy,

Do you really expect an answer about thranda datarefs here ?

You should post here SmartCopilot - fly together online - Page 43 - X-Plane Developers and Plugins - X-Plane.Org Forum (x-plane.org) , and / or here Carenado - Alabeo Support - X-Plane.Org Forum (x-plane.org)

Probably an answer here: Hangar ⋆ Sky4Crew

I was just asking because I thought you might have encountered the issue in the Les Saab. I'm new to forums and couldn't find anything other than the Les saab340 thread so that is where I posted. I have been over the sky4crew hangar page numerous times but nothing seems to apply to the problem I am having. I will try posting to the thread you shared.

• Like 1