Hi everyone...

Planebuilder

My username may sound familiar to some in here. For those of you wondering, yes I am the same Planebuilder who's registered over at X-Plane.org. I stumbled onto your site after following a link posted with a livery over there at the org. I was been browsing your downloads manager and decided to try a few of the planes available here. I downloaded the Boeing 767-300ER RR BL and gave it a short test flight. I took off from KMIA, flew around the south Florida area for a while, and returned to land at KFLL. The plane handles quite well, much better than the warning posted in red text seemed to indicate. The plane seemed to experience some buffeting at the wing tips, but that may have just been the wing flex doing it's thing. I am considering replacing my current Boeing 767 with yours. My compliments to the people who built the aircraft.

There is one thing I would like to ask about however. I see that there is some sort of open hatch on near the tail just to the right of the vertical stabilizer (see attached image). I am curious as to just what that is. Is it an air intake port of some kind or a hatch that I have to close before take off? If it is a hatch that I need to close, who do I close it?

post-26919-0-05809000-1452348059_thumb.p