IXEG 737 Screenshots - December 16th

Cameron

The Jet2.com is a great shot. It is not helping the anxiety level of your fans though. To think it is all done with zeroes and ones is mind boggling in its own right.

Your response to TheFriedchicken was amazing and so quick. Nice work. Now, if we only get the real thing.............................................

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• Upvote 2

You will soon be able to put our flightmodel to the test

Not sure under which rock I've been hiding, but I just now learned about this project... 

After looking at the pictures and videos, I'm very much looking forward to this aircraft. Accurate flight model is a must for me (I'm an aircraft performance engineer), so reading this is music to my ears! I can't wait to check the flight data (yes, it's the first thing I do with every new payware I buy, check the sim flight data against AFM/POH values...). 

sounds like its coming out shortly! based on mortons comment

Not sure under which rock I've been hiding, but I just now learned about this project...

After looking at the pictures and videos, I'm very much looking forward to this aircraft. Accurate flight model is a must for me (I'm an aircraft performance engineer), so reading this is music to my ears! I can't wait to check the flight data (yes, it's the first thing I do with every new payware I buy, check the sim flight data against AFM/POH values...).

Edited by boeingornotgoing
  • Upvote 2