IXEG 737 Progress Update - December 1st

tkyler

Think I have already, but don't remember where :P

Around 20 will be available for free at/around release, most of them you can see in the gallery at ixeg.net.  The ones we have made so far are based on the location (country) of visitors to the ixeg website so that as many as possible will be satisfied.  More "exotic" ones will be made after v1.0.  Also we expect 3rd party painters to fill in the gaps pretty fast.  Making a livery with the paintkit is pretty simple if you are used to photoshop.  Personally I can do one in an evening or two depending on the complexity.

M

• Upvote 6

To me honestly it doesn't really matter which liveries will be released upon release of the ixeg, even if it's the default ixeg livery. As long the ixeg team self is healty and beta testing is going good without to many set backs than I'm all fine :D 

• Upvote 4

Imminent release posted almost 3 months ago...IXEG, I appreciate your efforts but, you guys look like you do an amazing job at marketing and keeping people on the hook...perhaps you should change your day jobs to writing season ending plots for network TV shows since you sure do know how to keep people on the edge of their seats?? 

Edited by nigelmcelwee
  • Upvote 5

Imminent release posted almost 3 months ago...IXEG, I appreciate your efforts but, you guys look like you do an amazing job at marketing and keeping people on the hook...perhaps you should change your day jobs to writing season ending plots for network TV shows since you sure do know how to keep people on the edge of their seats?? 

Was the word "imminent" actually ever used or is that something you're writing up for your own TV show?

• Downvote 1