Official IXEG forum now open!

Cameron

I am planning a fun group flight event for the release of this!  Please join us, it will be an epic two days for sure.

http://www.xplanejunkies.com/ixeg/

Nicholas Rizzo

www.XPlaneJunkies.com

B733-Ext-11.jpg?zoom=2&resize=0%2C0

OMG Nicholas you gave me a heart attack! I saw the big screenshot and thought it was official release announcement haha! Will be there for sure.

• Upvote 1

Now if I only had some idea of what weekend these flights will take place!  Trying to keep every weekend open isn't easy...  Please please make sure it isn't the weekend of Dec. 19th... I can't change the plans on that day.

Star Wars?

Edit: Sorry for double.

Edited by sizziano

Congratulations to the IXEG team for reaching this stage in development. As you probably can now see some light at the end of the tunnel, I predict that this project will be very well received by the X-Plane community. As a long time simmer, I remember another well known FS developement company that released a very popular boeing aircraft several years ago, which was also well received by the flight simulation community however they never followed up with anything new, and slowely faded into obscurity. I'm hoping that the release of this project will bring even more user over to X-Plane 10.

My question is after release of the 737 classic, do you have any plans to work on anything new?  Will you continue development for the X-Plane plateform if you do decide to do another project?

Sorry if these questions have been already asked and answered.

What means "I´m on the list for the airplane"?

Do I have to be on a Special list to buy this bird?

Greetings from the snowfull Germany :D

What, you are not on the list yet??? How do you expect to receive your plane in 2016 then, we have a backlog of many hundreds of planes, and we can only manufacture like 10 a month! :(

Viele Grüße, Jan

• Upvote 2

haha bad Deal. for 76 million Dollars you can have a Real B737 :D

Ich freue mich schon sehr auf die 737! und wie andere hoffe ich das sie dieses Jahr zu Weihnachten kommt :D

Yeah, you can buy one - but then the trouble starts. Where do you put it? Do you have a licence to fly it? Maintenance costs, fuel, landing fees, flight attendants you need to keep entertained during their time off duty... It just never stops.

Not so with our IXEG 737! Install, fly whenever and wherever you want (as long as it is within the approved latitudes) - it parks on your harddrive, no follow-up costs... That can´t be beat :P .

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 2