Unable to order SMP3 or submit support ticket

scotchegg

Gents

As per title, I can't submit my order or a support ticket as I keep getting the following error message:

"SMTP Error: Data not accepted. 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xaviat/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:586) in/home/xaviat/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 51"

First time I tried I did get to entering my card details with the discount code, but when I pressed confirm order I got the above message.

Next time the discount code didn't apply and so the order would only quote the full price of 39.95.

Then when I tried to submit my support ticket I got the above message again.

Any ideas?

I got that error message too but when I checked my products under the my account page I was able to download SMP3 quite easily. You should also get an e-mail from paypal telling you how much you spent.

Thanks CDU, yes, the download was there in my account page with the discount rate charged.

Cameron, I haven't had any confirmation emails though so when you get a minute, if you could just could just confirm it was only the one order charged to my card that would be helpful.

Gents

As per title, I can't submit my order or a support ticket as I keep getting the following error message:

"SMTP Error: Data not accepted. 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xaviat/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:586) in/home/xaviat/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 51"

First time I tried I did get to entering my card details with the discount code, but when I pressed confirm order I got the above message.

Next time the discount code didn't apply and so the order would only quote the full price of 39.95.

Then when I tried to submit my support ticket I got the above message again.

Any ideas?

Exact same sequence and outcomes here.  Have sent email to Cameron.  Lesson--don't upgrade a web-site just prior to a major product launch!   :)

UPDATE:  Also found the file for download...thanks

Bill

Edited by wcschulz3

Hi Folks,

A temporary fix for this is in place. The reason? The store has been flooded with so many orders that the send mail server to send order invoices and contact form inquiries put a spam/bot hold on us. There are just THAT many orders coming in and the demand is very high.

In the meantime, plus submit support ticket issues to: support@x-aviation.com

any news?

You need to relax.

You got a reply last night. Quit acting like you're being ignored. The world is not ending here. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I again bring your attention to the text on the contact page:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

i can only use the sim over the weekends. if i am unable to activate smp then i have to wait an extra week.

And to that I will say I'm sorry, but we answer in order received. You have done exactly the opposite now of what the contact page states when it comes to sending in multiple e-mails (and even then you got a reply last night). This is a very busy time at the moment.