No more Clouds with 10.40b9

flydav

I have lost all the clouds they don't show up anymore, my 10.36 installation still works fine but in the latest one or two betas I no longer see clouds even if they are depicted in x plane's weather menu.

I still have thunders and rain.

I removed the Silverlining plugin and reinstalled the default clouds and everything works again so I assume that there is something wrong with the way the plugin works with 10.40beta. Are you aware of the problem or is it only me?

Is there any file I should attach here for you?

Maybe what I found out it's going to be helpful for people on a MAC. Before I uninstalled SMP I made a copy to compare with the fresh install and I found out that the folder Silverlining/resources had only one file inside (cirrus.tga) rather than several files and folders.

How did this happen?! I was wondering...I'm always very careful with moving or deleting files and I'm no dummy when it comes to manipulating files. So what I did is that a few days ago I wanted to go back from X plane 10.40b7 to the b6 using my time capsule I restored X plane from a previous back up and everything went smoothly...well I thought so until today when I realized that several files were not copied. I believe there should be a warning when loading SMP with missing or corrupted files instead I could manage to make a few flights without any problem. So be aware of what happened to me ;)