Take Command! Saab 340A Version 1.3 Update Released!

Cameron

Rusny,

Please verify that this sound file is installed...

C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/sounds/toggle.wav

Also, the engine sounds DO NOT work in replay and never have.  This is a known issue related to the X-Plane replay system.  We may have an update/fix for this in future versions.

• Upvote 1

On 01/02/2017 at 1:30 PM, JGregory said:

Rusny,

Please verify that this sound file is installed...

C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/sounds/toggle.wav

Also, the engine sounds DO NOT work in replay and never have.  This is a known issue related to the X-Plane replay system.  We may have an update/fix for this in future versions.

Thank you for your time, I don't have the toggle.wave  file in the directory you suggested above but all missing files mentions in the log file are all located in

C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/resources/sounds/systems, and I think there is where they should be. what else can I try? thank you.

1 hour ago, Rusny said:

Thank you for your time, I don't have the toggle.wave  file in the directory you suggested above but all missing files mentions in the log file are all located in

C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/resources/sounds/systems, and I think there is where they should be. what else can I try? thank you.

The errors listed in the log file are a bug in the sound engine code, so that is not a problem.  Are you saying that the toggle.wav file IS in the "C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/resources/sounds/systems" directory?  The reason I asked you to check that file is that it is listed in the log errors twice, which is definitely odd.  If you do have that .wav file I am at a loss as to why you are not hearing the switch sound.    Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the entire Saab?

Affirmative. The wave file is "C:/Users/Rusny/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/resources/sounds/systems" director, and yes I have several time re- installed the entire aircraft to no avail, this may sound crazy but I have even reinstalled the Windows 10 just because of love of the Saab , I don't know what else to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does it happen only when you load the Saab from the quick selection screen? On some computers and in some situations Gizmo-driven aircrafts (at least, IXEG has the same issue, Tom confirmed it in one of the threads) do not initialise completely (or in the wrong order) when loaded from the quick selection screen, but they do when either loaded from the aircraft => open menu, or when rebooting Gizmo after opening the aircraft from the quick selection screen.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic