Take Command! Saab 340A Version 1.2 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello again :)

Regarding the Altimeter preselector digit alignment someone else I think commented on earlier, ie. the digits not lining up straight - I see this tonight as well. 

Yesterday, all the digits were nicely aligned. The day before the second digit (second thousands) was out of alignment - today it's the turn of the third (hundreds) digit.

I've tried scrolling forwards and backwards like a madman to see if the numbers would eventually sync up, but alas they don't.

Minor issue for me I can defo live with, but for your delectation and perusal I attach a screenshot, gizmo log and xp log. Hope it's helpful.

Thanks,

Alex

post-24190-0-08757200-1435096439_thumb.j

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Hello again :)

Regarding the Altimeter preselector digit alignment someone else I think commented on earlier, ie. the digits not lining up straight - I see this tonight as well. 

Yesterday, all the digits were nicely aligned. The day before the second digit (second thousands) was out of alignment - today it's the turn of the third (hundreds) digit.

I've tried scrolling forwards and backwards like a madman to see if the numbers would eventually sync up, but alas they don't.

Minor issue for me I can defo live with, but for your delectation and perusal I attach a screenshot, gizmo log and xp log. Hope it's helpful.

Thanks,

Alex

This has already been addressed and will be in the next update.

Edited by JGregory