Upgrade to 3.0

bill0014

If I purchase SkyMaxx 2 today would I be eligible for a free update to 3.0 whenever that drops?

We have no idea when this will drop or what it even entails. As such, we cannot even state whether it will be paid upgrade or not, as we just don't know. If it's paid, it will be at discount to current V2 users.

Sorry. Wish I could have answered this better for you.

We have no idea when this will drop or what it even entails. As such, we cannot even state whether it will be paid upgrade or not, as we just don't know. If it's paid, it will be at discount to current V2 users.

Sorry. Wish I could have answered this better for you.

seeing just how much detail isn't set for the upcoming v3 release, is it safe for me to say that had i bought v2 today, not having to put up with the default clouds while i wait for v3 alone is worth the upgrade cost if there is one? 

... is it safe for me to say that had i bought v2 today, not having to put up with the default clouds while i wait for v3 alone is worth the upgrade cost if there is one? 

Yes, in my opinion. SkyMaxx Pro is arguably the best addon I've ever purchased for XP.

There are a few addons in my view that are integral to immersion enhancement for XP. Some are freeware and some aren't ... and to put that into perspective, I think SkyMaxx is underpriced.