Announcing SoundMaxx for X-Plane!

Cameron

Hi Chris,

Do you have an order number we can look into so I can address this concern? I surely don't want you to have issues with your order for this unreleased product!  :rolleyes:

Chill out, my friend. Life will go on, and a release will be made. You're making a huge deal out of nothing at the moment. Some projects get announced years in advance. All things considered, we're still in short order from announcement.

This is my first time posting in this forum, but I felt the need to comment on the tone that I perceive you take with members. All of the requests for information were reasonable given the perception you presented in your initial announcement "We expect this product to be released in pretty short order, so stay tuned on release dates". If you did not want people to bug you about a release, why did you imply something would be coming soon? Quite frankly, I have found your tone to be condescending and insulting to potential customers of your product. I was considering the purchase of SoundMaxx, but if this is the way you handle all of your requests for information, I think I will spend my dollars elsewhere. As you say in all of your posts, ""You don't have to take criticism personally, but you do have to take it seriously."

• Upvote 1

This is my first time posting in this forum, but I felt the need to comment on the tone that I perceive you take with members. All of the requests for information were reasonable given the perception you presented in your initial announcement "We expect this product to be released in pretty short order, so stay tuned on release dates". If you did not want people to bug you about a release, why did you imply something would be coming soon? Quite frankly, I have found your tone to be condescending and insulting to potential customers of your product. I was considering the purchase of SoundMaxx, but if this is the way you handle all of your requests for information, I think I will spend my dollars elsewhere. As you say in all of your posts, ""You don't have to take criticism personally, but you do have to take it seriously."

Edwin,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I won't further elaborate since most of your questions are repetitive. I've already explained myself in my prior post as to my take on "short order."

I don't mind people asking questions about a release. I mind the same one doing it over and over.

I agree. In all instances, vote with your wallet!

• Upvote 1

prob about as close as NorCal was four years ago...

Hopefully your big, bad self feels like you just moved mountains. Enjoy the stage. It's all yours! :)

I'm touched that our products have emotionally affected you in a way that you exhibit such behavior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2