Announcing SoundMaxx for X-Plane!

Cameron

Is there a chance to add some ButtKicker support in the future? 

Thx.

If someone gives us a ButtKicker to develop with, sure :)

Don't they work automatically though? We did add a little extra punch to the low frequencies in SoundMaxx's new sounds, so I would think it would be more likely to trigger the ButtKicker than the default sounds are.

If someone gives us a ButtKicker to develop with, sure :)

Don't they work automatically though? We did add a little extra punch to the low frequencies in SoundMaxx's new sounds, so I would think it would be more likely to trigger the ButtKicker than the default sounds are.

It does, however, having a specific control with the ability to change frequencies associated with specific sounds does make a difference from the generic mode of sound being picked up by the BK. I am looking forward to this, and like that you've added some turbulence related sounds as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to respectfully but concerned ( as a customer) ask why its now been 2 months since being told "We expect this product to be released in pretty short order, so stay tuned on release dates"  but nothing has happened.  it's worth waiting for don't get me wrong, just that actions since a public news release don't match with what we were told. 

thanks

• Upvote 1

I'd like to respectfully but concerned ( as a customer)

Hi Chris,

Do you have an order number we can look into so I can address this concern? I surely don't want you to have issues with your order for this unreleased product!  :rolleyes:

Chill out, my friend. Life will go on, and a release will be made. You're making a huge deal out of nothing at the moment. Some projects get announced years in advance. All things considered, we're still in short order from announcement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1