Announcing SoundMaxx for X-Plane!

Cameron

Ill take that a suggestion, but logically building a database of the 20,000 or so airports for custom sounds seems a bit too much, plus I doubt users will take the initiative to build those custom sounds.....We do have two sound sets one for large airports and one for small....The ambient noises and aircraft in those  are appropriate for each and convincing....

Thanks John. What I meant is if there is a way I could place a sound file inside the airport and SoundMaxx would automatically play it when the user is in the vicinity of the airport. i.e. It would know which airport the user has loaded, scan the airport folder for some sort of file automatically (i.e. A .wav file) and then play it. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks John. What I meant is if there is a way I could place a sound file inside the airport and SoundMaxx would automatically play it when the user is in the vicinity of the airport. i.e. It would know which airport the user has loaded, scan the airport folder for some sort of file automatically (i.e. A .wav file) and then play it

Tony,

I think this is a great idea, and one that we'll probably consider. No guarantees for the first version, but it's worth noting as a very cool feature request and a great way to get the community involved. :)

Hello team,

That's a great project and i'm very interest by this !

I have two questions:

1 - Will it works with the FF 777 of Philipp & Ramzzess (which have custom sounds) ?

2 - Will it be possible (potentially) to add or change some sounds with my personal sounds (files .wav) ?

Thanks for SoundMaxx (and amazing DC-3 & MU-2)

Hello team,

1 - Will it works with the FF 777 of Philipp & Ramzzess (which have custom sounds) ?

It will not interfere.

2 - Will it be possible (potentially) to add or change some sounds with my personal sounds (files .wav) ?

It's not intended for you to do this.

• Upvote 1

To be clear, what previous purchase of yours are you insinuating was "sh*t"?

This one http://secure.simmarket.com/perfect-flight-fs-sound-environment.phtml

Innovating and pushing the envelope is apparently shit....

Don't flatter yourself my dear friend, no offence intended your way, was just qurious to know if you would hear the environment sounds from the cockpit

Reason, as it isn't very realistic in my mind to hear bird, ocean and or wind sound when the engine is running and one are in a closed enivronment.

For those that have tried ORBX nature flow or some shit like that, they would now. One of many reasons for moving to X-Plane.

So yea, now I am not trying to buy shit and by asking in advanced I've been saved many of times.

Edited by Tom Knudsen
  • Upvote 1