Chicago O'Hare Intl

airfighter

• 6 months later...

PROJECT UPDATE:

Hi to all!

We were quite silent the previous months about our Chicago O' Hare project. The reason was, obviously, that we were pushing for the release of our Manchester Airport. 

Now, since that is out of the way, we are 100% involved with Chicago. Also, from the beginning of that project, we have one other member on board our team, and he was working mostly on 3D objects. We have almost already modeled a big portion of the terminal buildings, plus a few more other buildings. 

Still lays ahead a long road, and I will not announce any "release" date. Never! So, please do not ask for that! What I can promise are:

• We will push X-Plane's available technology even further.
  • We will continue to add features in our project that are unique in X-Plane, like Manchester's hide/show static aircrafts. 
  • Advancements in Chicago will find they way back to our previous projects, Manchester and Mykonos.

From now on, we will post images of our works-in-progress from inside the sim. Please be a bit patient, until we have something quite finished to show.

And... one more thing!

We will announce in a few weeks time, something very important for our team, but also for X-Plane, and it has to do with Chicago O' Hare Airport. I am very sorry that I cannot announce that in that moment. But... stay tuned!

Regards

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...