Transponder and ADFs

Great aircraft but just a of query regarding avionics:

Following start up from 'cold', (with avionics master and non-essentials switches ON) I cannot turn on the transponder nor either of the ADFs - all other radios and avionics switch on normally.  If then start the sim with engines running, then the Transponder and ADFs are ON and frequencies may be selected normally - BUT if then turn to OFF then they will not switch back on again - ie as if moving the mouse over the control in a clockwise direction is not functioning.

Any suggestions?

Maxautobrake

You sure you didn't forgot to switch the:

PANEL MASTER, NON ESSENTIAL ON?

post-7830-0-57007000-1423264217_thumb.jp

If you are sure you have switched PANEL MASTER, NON ESSENTIAL ON, try Starting XP, load the default C-172SP Cold & dark, wait for it to finish loading, then load the J32 cold & dark, then switch on:

BATT MASTER INT, then PANEL MASTER, NON ESSENTIAL ON, then try and switch the ADF1 & 2 & Transponder ON. Is that any different? There is a slight chance that the previous aircraft may effect subsequent aircraft.(i.e. they don't all initalise the same).

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

Many thanks for your response and yes, Panel Master and Non Essentials were on.

However I have now found that they do switch on but I have to get the mouse cursor not only in the right place but to then drag it exactly horizontally to the right whereas with the other radios, it doesn't seem quite so critical as to the direction of mouse movement.

So I am now enjoying this aircraft to the full.