flying humour

Simmo W

oo er, spot the noob....!! :lol:

CHRISSS: does anyone know where i can get an airbus a380 with a full 3d cockpit and interior?? i dont care how much?? :/

karingka: peter hager. 3d cockpit available but no interior

CHRISSS: ALSO in autogate does anyone no how to make any plane compatible with it i know only certain aircraft work with it but theres one plane that doesn't and i would like it to work

brett s: That's something you need to start a thread for, please don't use the shoutbox for tech support.

CHRISSS: oh would you shut up you dont own this do you fml

brett s: Problem solved, you no longer have access to the shoutbox.

Carlos Garcia: CHRISSS Thats not the way to treat people.... Thanks Brett .... Nice move.

Brave man to take on the Brett.

Crashed n burned, crashed n burned......

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 1

oo er, spot the noob....!! :lol:

CHRISSS: does anyone know where i can get an airbus a380 with a full 3d cockpit and interior?? i dont care how much?? :/

karingka: peter hager. 3d cockpit available but no interior

CHRISSS: ALSO in autogate does anyone no how to make any plane compatible with it i know only certain aircraft work with it but theres one plane that doesn't and i would like it to work

brett s: That's something you need to start a thread for, please don't use the shoutbox for tech support.

CHRISSS: oh would you shut up you dont own this do you fml

brett s: Problem solved, you no longer have access to the shoutbox.

Carlos Garcia: CHRISSS Thats not the way to treat people.... Thanks Brett .... Nice move.

Brave man to take on the Brett.

Crashed n burned, crashed n burned......

CHRISSS, you are my hero!!!!!!

It's time someone treats that jerk like he treats everyone else...

Now that's a great site Cameron! I like BOHICA as I can insert it in work emails or conversation without it really standing out. Plus it often happens.

Just submitted my own commonly used one - ARI. Acronym Reduction Initiative. Think about it..

TLA-Three letter abbreviation. What now?

Hakunamatada - wasn't that summat to do with Lion King (my nephew sang it for years!).

Akuna matata! Means no worries! Akuna matata! Is a wonderful philosophy!

TLA-Three letter abbreviation. What now?

Akuna matata! Means no worries! Akuna matata! Is a wonderful philosophy!

LOL! But LBH LHH @ all this St00F! IITYWTMWYBMAD? :lol: (what you just read meant: Laugh out loud! but lets be honest laughing really hard at all this stuff! If I Tell You What This Means Will You Buy Me a Drink?)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw this at Orbx forums. I found it pretty funny myself. Nice tech, but..butt...what are those 3 guys doing! Nothing.

As I said in their commments, I can't wait for the TSA body search animations. Yes, I am sick! in a nice way I hope....

Or the ultimate in-flight feedback for your flying style - barf bags at the ready.

Ever since I installed XP10, my fridge is too loud.

When I was using FSX, I did not have this problem.

I hereby demand that all of you immediately drop what you're doing and assist me now.

I will also provide you no information, and I have not performed any investigation or checking of my own.

Once you do provide me help, I will not perform the actions you have recommended; and/or I will do them in the wrong order, and return to you non-sequitor results and make incorrect conclusions which have nothing to do with the original problem.

I will then bump this thread until I have a satisfactory answer, or until someone with only 1 post decides to hijack my thread about something completely unrelated, so they too can get over the 3 post threshold, and open up a support request of their own; thus repeating the cycle.

I will also not use any proper keywords nor a proper title so that the answer may not be easily searched - instead I will use titles like "help!?!?!" and "I have a question" and "XP10 ??!".

Thankyou for your non-response, and your understanding.

Just saw this at Orbx forums. I found it pretty funny myself. Nice tech, but..butt...what are those 3 guys doing! Nothing.

As I said in their commments, I can't wait for the TSA body search animations. Yes, I am sick! in a nice way I hope....

Or the ultimate in-flight feedback for your flying style - barf bags at the ready.

Make sure that Austin does not see this the deer are bad enough :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You think you have lived to be 80 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to pieces!!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,

Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

FlyingJackal : (15 February 2012 - 09:30 AM) would it be creepy to have yourself around to talk to? I think i wouldn't get along with myself.

Later that day:

oregonboy109 : (15 February 2012 - 01:33 PM) Q400

Carlos Garcia : (15 February 2012 - 02:05 PM) 747-8

flydav : (15 February 2012 - 02:57 PM) MD80

FlyingJackal : (15 February 2012 - 03:04 PM) Q400 WTF!

FlyingJackal : (15 February 2012 - 04:56 PM) I mean, Q400 FTW, woops

(Notice how long it took him to realise his mistake :lol: )

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Australian Police Entrance Test

An Australian man is seeking to join his State Police force.

The Sergeant doing the interview says: "Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability test that you must take before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a pistol across the desk, he says: "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal immigrants, six drug dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?"

"Great attitude," says the Sergeant. "When can you start?"