flying humour

Simmo W

I don't know a better definition of "stupid" than thinking that the HD mesh by Mr. Fabian sucked... only because I forgot to create a subdirectory called "Earth nav data" wow if that doesn't give you a chuckle I don't know what will. Time to see the world in HD (and I thought I WAS before, lols)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright - this one has a backstory

So today we're sitting in English class and it's getting boring - so my pal Jake (the pilot) whips out an Air Canada union magazine. Needless to say it was weird reading patriotic business stuff, but this was the best comic ever: I think it should say "X-Plane.org" forms not "pilot" forums.

tumblr_mhf0vt77ww1s2oqxno1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

Fix it??? Have you never seen these before? You cant mess with reality Chris, why heck, I saw a 763 do a cart wheel at a terminal in XP10 just a few months ago.....must have been a new "evacuation" proceedure for disembarking passengers :)

SLainte,

Andy

NZCH

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Come across this a couple of times in UK map. Think it must have been flying when the picture was taken and not Edited out properly & is trapped between layers?---thus seemingly 'under' the trees.

Take into mind the amount of planes that were in the air during the lengthy Satellite photography process.

Edited by edwin