X-plane give me Bad Frames despite good system .

kingpieman

Hello guys,

For Christmas my parents got me a GTX750Ti however I have noticed that I'm getting very bad frames and when I mean bad like 5 fps. This is now a common occurrence which I'm losing my patience with. Usually in Mid-Flight my frames are 30 and in fact they always stay above 30 where ever, however they do drop in the cruise to around 5 fps as stated above. Now, I've tried to trouble shoot it with the rendering options=but this does not help, for example HDR off i still get 5 fps, HDR on I get 5 fps, Roads to Tons i get 5 fps etc etc. The other thing worth mentioning is that sometimes and I do stress sometimes turning one aspect of the settings down does help and recovers my frames to normal, but only for about 10 mins. It seems the only way to Solve this is to restart my flight and try again until the dreaded fps drop. 

Before you ask yes i have Reinstalled X-plane, updated the files, etc. But still nothing. 

Other games work fine with this card, so I'm really puzzled with whats going on. 

My specs are:

AMD APU A6-6400K Black Edition (3.90GHz Richland Dual Core Processor)

GTX750Ti 

430W power supply

8gb ram

64bit windows 7

Please help guys :D If you do help me fix it there may be a small reward like a virtual cookie :D 

I know ben is working on a bug. It does the same to me it will be find the. After about 20min it will drop fps to almost nothing. Save situation and quit come back and it get better. Look like some kind of buffer get filed and that cause the problem. Expect many bug fixe after holiday. As ben and the team where working hard to get them all resolved. Some scenery where creating lot of problem

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

I know ben is working on a bug. It does the same to me it will be find the. After about 20min it will drop fps to almost nothing. Save situation and quit come back and it get better. Look like some kind of buffer get filed and that cause the problem. Expect many bug fixe after holiday. As ben and the team where working hard to get them all resolved. Some scenery where creating lot of problem

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

ok thanks