Searching Avro RJ pilots and fans!!

SwissCyul

!!!This topic is not supposed to be an advertisement for the Avroliner Project!!! 

Some of you might know that there is a pay ware aircraft series existing named "The Avroliner Project". I just wanted to draw your attention to this project, since there has been a major update on the Avro RJ100. It is still in beta status, but the plane is starting to look really great!!! The cockpit will look phenomenal once it's completed. Cabin and exterior are awesome as well!! For all simmers who like to fly regional jets and/or are fans of Bae's Avro series this is a must have!!! Like i mentioned before, it is currently in beta status. That's why the developers need pilots who have flown/are flying the aircraft in real life to make the model even better. You have to pay for the aircraft since it is no freeware, but the money is really worth it!!!

If you are interested please visit: https://x-plane.andreasbenjamin.com 

Wa8ZcRK.jpgIiP9KGZ.jpgaXBhVue.jpg

d1tWGJp.jpgbfAfszD.jpg

• Upvote 8

The article refers to the RJ100 and on the org it's listed as xp10 only.

The RJ75 & RJ85 are listed as xp 9 & 10, but it doesn't look like they've got the update.

Are you a member of the Avroliner project? If yes, you would see that when you click "download" on the RJ100 there are two versions available... 

• Downvote 1

I've tried to follow the nightly build, current aircraft file date is October 13, 2014.

Each time I tried to load the last few builds, X-Plane hangs at the point where the RJ100 is loading. As this is a beta, I'm wondering if others have this issue with X-Plane 10.30 and Windows 7 when using the RJ100.

I've tried to follow the nightly build, current aircraft file date is October 13, 2014.

Each time I tried to load the last few builds, X-Plane hangs at the point where the RJ100 is loading. As this is a beta, I'm wondering if others have this issue with X-Plane 10.30 and Windows 7 when using the RJ100.

I don't have the issue... Maybe post your log.txt to see what's wrong :) 

Thanks. <_<

Maybe someone needs to update the org then, because xp9 buyers might skip over it, thinking there is no 9 version of the RJ100.

Take it easy!!! No need for disliking my posts here :) The customers should not really buy the Avro at the .org since it's not really well represented over there... ;) 

Well, when someone asks if it's for xp9 and one trundles over to the org (because it is for sale there)  and finds there's only a 10 version, then that's what I posted up.

Don't shoot the messenger.  *pulls arrow out of neck*

Reason I looked at the org is the mention of this "lifetime membership" stuff for AB is a little confusing, like what version are you getting?

Yes, at the mo you get an updated RJ100, but you could pay the lifetime membership for the RJ75 & 85 and get non-updated planes.

That's why it was easier just to go to the org and see what's what.

Maybe AB needs to let the org know what's available for what, seeing as they've got mistakes there.  Worst case, he's losing sales if someone with 9.70 wants an RJ100, goes to the org and thinks there isn't one.

Edited by Nicola_M

Well, very much improved 3D model, with correctly shaped windows, for starters. There's been a lot of progress since the last update. Much better texturing, too. I did a couple of liveries ages ago for the previous full release so I must look back and see how much work there will be to fix them up for the latest model as the UV mapping is completely new. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with it.

With that said, I do like the look of the update.  The cockpit looks a bit more realistic now.  Might have to invest in this.

Assuming all of them had been updated, any suggestions to which to get?  I can't tell the difference between them.

Well the RJ100 is the first with the new update. The cockpit layout and the exterior will be transferred to the other models as soon as the Update goes out of beta. It depends on what you like to fly with :) RJ70+RJ85 are the ones with the extreme STOL abilities. So if you like to fly to challenging airports, those are best. The RJ100 is like a CRJ900 or an Embraer170 with 4 Engines. Just a great regional airliner. I got all of them, because when you buy them separate they cost each 22$. But when you buy a package with all 3 the 2 extra planes costs 7$ each. If you want to begin to fly with it, just buy the RJ100 because this one is currently with the best cockpit and Exterior model :) 

• Upvote 2