SkyMaxx Pro 2.0 and FPS

SkyCaptainA320

Hey People

Do i have the freedom of expression? The 4000 for a Computer was a joke, and i never said that Skymaxx Pro isn't a good plug. But apparently i bounced in to a hornets' nest.

And Frenchi ! You should not always go down to the cellar when You wanted to laugh.

In short word's SMP 2.0 is no fun on my Computer anymore so i loaded my backup of 1.3.3 and all runs fine.

Naturaly i'm disappointed that i cannot enjoy what is offered, but many million excuse me's great googalooh i do not want that Your hair grows grey only about me.

Lieber Gott mein Herz ist rein, soll niemand drin wohnen als Jesus allein.

Serious

Love Peace and Happyness

Saynday

P.S.

It's not so, that i would not know how much work You put in to it

Hey People

Do i have the freedom of expression? The 4000 for a Computer was a joke, and i never said that Skymaxx Pro isn't a good plug. But apparently i bounced in to a hornets' nest.

And Frenchi ! You should not always go down to the cellar when You wanted to laugh.

In short word's SMP 2.0 is no fun on my Computer anymore so i loaded my backup of 1.3.3 and all runs fine.

Naturaly i'm disappointed that i cannot enjoy what is offered, but many million excuse me's great googalooh i do not want that Your hair grows grey only about me.

Lieber Gott mein Herz ist rein, soll niemand drin wohnen als Jesus allein.

Serious

Love Peace and Happyness

Saynday

P.S.

It's not so, that i would not know how much work You put in to it

Much like has already been stated, it's not the fact you're voicing your opinion, it's HOW you're doing it. There's a pretty large difference between simply bitching and whining about a product, and actually providing constructive criticism about its features and or services. 

You should upgrade Your Advertising for the Software also, because it say's it has a framerate friendly cloud engine.

This isn't providing constructive criticism, this is simply taking a jab at the developers who created this product. Notice how the vast majority of users have seen great FPS and are very content with the product? You shouldn't take a hit at a developer's entire product marketing simply because it isn't working on your computer. I'm sure if you actually had followed proper etiquette and emailed Cameron or John, they would have been more than happy to help you resolve your issues. 

It's important that users voice their opinions and concerns about products in the X-Plane community, but it's even more important that those concerns are displayed in a proper manner as opposed to simply childish banter. 

Edited by Oliver