SkyMaxx Pro 2.0 Release!

Cameron

will there be instruction on how to upgrade? where to get the file (package) and does it automatically upgrade or is there something to be done. I am waiting it is 2h38 am -5gmt .... comme on now..... just kidding. 

I was coming from work and reading it. i will see you on the other side. going to bed now. dreaming of cloud hehehe

Whe are the friday 8, I buy this plug-in, but x-aviation upload me the old version... Surpise...dispite ?,,,

Me too, i'm v1's customer, but i still see old version on my account.

I'll wait for your response.

Thx a lot for your work, it seem to be awesome.

Hey John,

I was about to ask about the update for SkyMax Pro ( have been very busy and did not follow the forums for a while) and I just got that email announcement.... :D

That is fantastic news, will be busy tonight.

I wanted to ask you about some IFR CAT III conditions and SMP but I will wait after I test new update.

Thank you tons John and whole Sky Max Pro team , great job , not to mentioned it is free for v 1 users, nice touch.

Cheers, AJ ;)

• Upvote 1

hmmm. I got an email on August 7th saying its coming out the following day. Didn't get anything else or any links. Is it me or is the update still not online yet? (I can't tell if these thank you posts are from people who already have the new update or simply replying to the main release post) :P