PMDG Development XPX update

Push_IT_Up

Rumors are, it might be the DC-6 in development for three years now.

All the rumors you've been hearing are NOTHING but baseless speculation. This is the same thing that was going on with the rumors about what Flight Factor was going to release next. Everyone kept saying that it was going to be a 767 since the 757 was so similar to the 767. Surprise!!!! It's the Airbus A350. I think at this point, it's pointless to guess because there aren't any educated guesses. For all we know, PMDG could be developing an Airbus A380 for X-Plane. 

Almost right, except it's an educated guess that it won't be an airliner. This was well pointed out by PMDG. Do an "easy" plane from scratch - in order to learn about making planes for x-plane - then quickly move on to port some airliners...

Flo

Edited by FloB

All the rumors you've been hearing are NOTHING but baseless speculation. This is the same thing that was going on with the rumors about what Flight Factor was going to release next. Everyone kept saying that it was going to be a 767 since the 757 was so similar to the 767. Surprise!!!! It's the Airbus A350. I think at this point, it's pointless to guess because there aren't any educated guesses. For all we know, PMDG could be developing an Airbus A380 for X-Plane. 

Pmdg has close relation with boeing so i doubt it will be an airbus anyway. 

DC-6 and Dash 8 is most possible.

• 2 weeks later...