Ben Gurion airport

mtaxp

• 4 weeks later...

few shots...

New Tower in the background , currently constructed in real life and should be done soon , 100m tall:

17387029023_1a1aa27a0c_o.jpg

It's night ligtning , couldn't catch the strobe lights in this picture though:

17981088416_c5a7a6a243_o.jpg

And last shot for now:

17981091726_3f83ab442b_o.jpg

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed Ben Gurion in my iMac and I have two small problems. I think that adding exclusion areas to the airport they will disappear...

The Log.txt report has some errors like:

"Could not find tile 48 name is close-frame (in sign '{@Y}{..."

IMG_0045_zpscd4xhikn.jpg

IMG_0046_zpscwrbihhs.jpg

Edited by STALKER

As far as I can see there're two missing objects, Grass_Vol_1-grasses.obj and Grass_Vol_3-grasses.obj.

Other errors are about global airports, specifically because some errors with taxiways' signs, some of them would be fixed with 10.40 or getting the update from the gateway (they've nothing to do with the problem with Ben Gurion).

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Another set of pictures... we are actually beta testing for a while.

The area behind the red&white barriers is a WIP , in real life they are building a new "finger" for the Terminal 3:

20270429788_355e88f13b_o.jpg

20432233756_2d95c73c62_o.jpg

19835808144_63ca92eca3_o.jpg

20464699891_268f4c29bf_o.jpg

21118199616_a1804e30b7_o.png

21144414575_07757d52cb_o.png

And lastly , this is the old-new V apron , before it was used by military planes , today it's an apron for private jets:

21152178841_3a92a3aa2f_o.png

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

are you still working on this project? Will we see more parts of Israel soon?

F. e. Haifa and Jerusalem?

I did yesterday a low VFR flight (800') Tel Aviv to Haifa and as from Herzliya there have been no more buildings just roads and rail tracks, which have been placed very accurate by the way, but even the OSM feature of X-Plane didn't worked in this Area. Did I made some mistake maybe in the order of sceneries?

I have all parts of Real Land Israel, the Mesh, Photoreal, Autogen and the Airports.

It would be really nice if you can assist me that as long as other parts of Israel aren't covered yet I at least will have the Autogen objects that X-Plane should place based on OSM data.

P. S.: I have also installed all W2XP parts from Simheaven, but actually I dont know which of them is covering Israel (Asia, Africa or Europe?).

If it would help I can upload my scenery_packs.ini file, I will also keep trying to get Israel running to my full satisfaction and if I will solve the problem I will post here what was wrong.

I will participate in the LLBG Fly In organized by IVAO Israel on 25th of April and would really like to have everything running until that date.

Edited by MichaelG1975

7 hours ago, MichaelG1975 said:

are you still working on this project? Will we see more parts of Israel soon?

F. e. Haifa and Jerusalem?

I did yesterday a low VFR flight (800') Tel Aviv to Haifa and as from Herzliya there have been no more buildings just roads and rail tracks, which have been placed very accurate by the way, but even the OSM feature of X-Plane didn't worked in this Area. Did I made some mistake maybe in the order of sceneries?

I have all parts of Real Land Israel, the Mesh, Photoreal, Autogen and the Airports.

It would be really nice if you can assist me that as long as other parts of Israel aren't covered yet I at least will have the Autogen objects that X-Plane should place based on OSM data.

P. S.: I have also installed all W2XP parts from Simheaven, but actually I dont know which of them is covering Israel (Asia, Africa or Europe?).

If it would help I can upload my scenery_packs.ini file, I will also keep trying to get Israel running to my full satisfaction and if I will solve the problem I will post here what was wrong.

I will participate in the LLBG Fly In organized by IVAO Israel on 25th of April and would really like to have everything running until that date.

Main focus in on RLI08W and LLBG V2.1.

RLI08W will cover more parts , espicially "Hasharon" area , it'll cover about a half way to haifa.

What you see is what we covered so far , it'll take a while to cover more parts espicially in those days while real life is kinda busy..

2 hours ago, mtaxp said:

Main focus in on RLI08W and LLBG V2.1.

RLI08W will cover more parts , espicially "Hasharon" area , it'll cover about a half way to haifa.

What you see is what we covered so far , it'll take a while to cover more parts espicially in those days while real life is kinda busy..

Great, I really apreciate your work, toda raba. Keep on doing. Tel Aviv is already looking as real as it could get.

BTW, I could figure out what has been the issue, the Exclusion zones in the file 'IXPT AutogenW' have been far too large. Most probably they are covering already everything that you wanted to achieve and not only the part that is done already. After I changed them in size everything is looking fine.

Edited by MichaelG1975

Guys , we uploaed the latest files of "Real Land Israel" , "Ben Gurion airport" and "Enhanced street lights" to x-pilot's library , just waiting for moderator's approval.

files that were uploaed under the user "mtaxp" should be deleted to avoid confusion.

from now we will just update he download pages in x-pilot and in the org , and the versions will be synchronized.

Before there was an older version version for RLI and ben gurion here , the latest ones were only in the org , and this lead for problems and confusion among users.

Great, I really apreciate your work, toda raba. Keep on doing. Tel Aviv is already looking as real as it could get.

BTW, I could figure out what has been the issue, the Exclusion zones in the file 'IXPT AutogenW' have been far too large. Most probably they are covering already everything that you wanted to achieve and not only the part that is done already. After I changed them in size everything is looking fine.

Thanks for your kind words.

There are some wrong exclusion zones in AutogenW and Ben Gurion (part of highway #1 is eliminated in the current version) , those are already fixed and will be included with next versions.

As for Tel Aviv and it's area , it'll get a major upgrade in RLI08W , the Tel Aviv we have is already kinda out-dated in terms of landmarks.

Although work is slow , I can assure you that many cool stuff are coming!

• Upvote 2