Steve

I'm considering removing this video, I was waiting for debris before release video, but not just appear... and it's very easy to blame to the pilots who can not speak...and I just wanted to say that there may be other reasons that the press is generally dismissing ...

but the 777 is a modern aircraft, so that accidents can also be of new types ... I think 777 could fly for long even without pilots, only automatic stabilization systems have stabilized to prevent a fall, and until the fuel is exhausted...

but without the black boxes will not know and do not know if you have thoroughly researched the staff that had access to the plane before takeoff?? and is only telling us what interests because there is big money in the middle...

I think the most important thing would be to know the truth so that it can never happen again over something so strange!!
Edited by Steve

it's very easy to blame to the pilots who can not speak

I couldn't agree more. The media wants something controversial but the whole situation is unfair on the pilot's family and friends.

This video from the captain's youtube channel shows how he was just a normal guy who seems like a very nice person. This doesn't mean he wasn't responsible of course but it reminds you not to jump to conclusions.