X-Passenger for X-Plane 9/10

saranda

Hello X-pilot members,

As requested by many FSX fans who came from Microsoft to X-Plane flight simulator, I started development of X-Passenger for X-Plane.

What will it have?

-Sounds (Boarding,Deboarding,Hostess,Co-pilot sounds, Passenger sound effects)

-Random failure ( you can set it from 0-100%)

-Medical emergency.Passenger has a heart attack. You have to land to closest airport in 15 minutes.

-Load Fuel and Passenger PANEL- It will be able to load passengers using visual effects like Passenger bus, or Fuel truck.

-Comment after each flight- You will get report what do passenger say about flight- they will comment a takeoff, landing...

-You will be able to record your announcement to passengers during flight, so you will be able to hear it later..

-You will be able to access to Virtual Aviation Herald page

And many more...

Price will be: 30€

Stay tuned...

Teo

post-15702-0-45529400-1394703860_thumb.p

Edited by saranda
  • Upvote 6

I don't think he meant to attack your product... I just think he means you need to be careful especially given the current events in the aeronautical world. At the end of the day, it's your product and your company... just don't taint your name because you wanted to add a feature that isn't looked at in good regards by the general public.

Olivier 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A "terrorist mode" is insensitive and just shows that you aren't a professional add-on developer. Besides that, having a medical emergency onboard like Keith and Ohsirus mentioned is more realistic as that can happen more often than a thankfully extremely rare terrorist attack. 

• Upvote 1

A terrorist mode is not insensitive in my opinion, I think its just a challenge for pilots to complete, its hard to land a plane in 15 minute after you know theres a person on board exploding a bomb. I respect that feature as simply a challenge, of course the more features the merrier.

X-Plane simulates aircraft damage, but I don't see a problem to that and so does anyone in the x-plane community as far as I see. So "Terrorist" mode should be too much of a problem.

Just my thoughts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terror action? No thanks. The world already is full of it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Absolutely agree!!!

On VATSIM the squawk code 7500: Hijacking is absolutly prohibited, due to piety reasons!!

Think about it .........

The world need no more tragedy and I think it's not necessary to simulate them!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello guys! Some of you have asked about release date, and progress photos.

Release date is not defined, but don't except it soon, as a lot of job is required. Also, I have extended list of features ( look for feature list below ).

Feature list:

-Start a company (Set IATA code, number of employers, payment for each employer)

-Start flight (PAX, CARGO, FUEL loading with sound effects of boarding, refueling...)

-Window with Passengers feeling (hungry, thirsty, fear, excitment( during takeoff because of acceleration)

Effects:

-St Bartholomey fire

-Volcano Ash

-Sound of heart "knocking" fast during emergency...

After landing, 60seconds after shuting engines down, you will get flight report for flight.

You don't have a task of pilot only. You are also a CEO of company, so you have to carry about happiness of employers. If employers are not happy, they will organize strike which will make you company unstable and you will have to raise their prices. That means that price per ticket will raise,and you will have less passengers. You can expect more passengers during holiday season, and in month of December and January because of christmass holidays.

As you could see, this is long feature list, and it requires a lot of job. After each step, I will give you screenshots, and report of work.

Thank you for following this project :)

Teo

• Upvote 3

• 9 months later...