CH Products Flight Sim Yoke problems @NTR09 Help

gkdave

I can't seem to get my CH Products yoke to work correctly. I am not sure if there is a new driver update, but not matter what I do, restart, uninstall- reinstall, nothing seems to fix the issue. 

@Ntr09 help!!

CH products are driverless, so that's not it. What OS are you using?

Have you read the guide in the manual on setting up controllers from the Joysticks menu?

-NR

I running Windows 8 64bit

i5-3570 3.80Ghz

8GB ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti video card

Latest Xplane 10 updates. 

I have tried all the calibration tests and reset everything to standard. 

Are the main axis set to the right functions? (pitch, roll, etc)

Also, is this affecting all aircrafts?

EDIT: Basically what I'm gathering is that it is calibrating properly, but wont control the aircraft. Is this correct?

-NR

Edited by Ntr09

For instance, I cannot steer with my rudder pedals, it just goes where ever it wants. Applying power to take off, sometimes works, sometimes it does nothing. When it does work and I lift off, the yoke is very erratic. There is no control, most of the time if I even try to make a slight turn it completely does an aileron roll. Cool, but not when your trying to train. 

Horizontal control usually means a extreme pitch up and a stall.

Seems very odd. The fact that they work in the MS game makes me wonder though, I cant remember anyone having issues like this with CH stuff. Austin endorsed it at one time.

I know this sounds trivial but do take a read through the joystick setup section of the manual. Dont want to blame the problem on you but you might be missing something.

How does the sim seem to be performing? Sometimes low framerates can cause issues like that. Running out of ideas here other than maybe posting your "log.txt" file found in /X-Plane_10/, there might be clues in there.

-NR