New NVIDIA 334.89 DRIVERS RELEASED

HarryCYUL

Got the upgrade and not noticing any red line issues either :D I'm not 100% sure but traffic lights seem way more powerful, but it may be I was so busy looking for red that I just spotted them easier!

Also, performance definitely increased by about 5fps in London - Enough to make the area useable again!

I was doing some fiddling with settings last night and the red glow is only really visible for me fo a few mins around dusk and dawn, i loaded the 727 and 757 and it didnt seem to be so bad (unless i just got used to it)  But in full daylight and dark its not there at all, so not as bad as i thought.  I thihk I have a few more fps, it all seemed nice and smooth.

The red glow appears, if you have "atmospheric scattering" checked in your rendering settings + the visual limit/boarder is a bit lower than usual at the horizons. Its not related to any aircraft. The red glow is rendered water from rivers, which cast through the haze on the horizon. Looks like the latest driver has some problems at this point.