MU-2 flying above Innsbruck admiring the alps.

antti

Do you fly the MU-2 often? How do you like it? It looks like you're having a lot of fun! :)

Well the MU-2 IS a lot of fun... You weren't kidding with that "you've never flown anything like this in x-plane before" statement, at least for me this has been a plane that actually feels like its mine, you know, as if I actually bought it and own it for real. Maybe that's coz I'm just an indoor pilot with no real piloting experience, but this thing got me closer to the real thing than I've been before so there you go.. fun. :o

I fly other planes still, but the "moo" feels different. I like the fact that it has a detailed interior all the way and not just the cockpit, so I often hop out from the cockpit to take a seat in the passenger seats and enjoy the view from there while the autopilot is following its route. It's a great way to take my mind off of work (graphic design).

How often.. hm, well I work a lot from my home so that translates into a lot of flying too.. I guess I'm on this thing some 10-15 hours /week... or /day if it's a good day for flying!

So wasn't the story so that you guys actually fly the MU-2 in real life? How does the experience in x-plane par with the real thing? It'd be interesting to hear some thoughts on that, like I'd think that you probably get some sensory extras from past experiences that boost the "feel" of flying in x-plane too.

Oh yea.. the *where* is a factor here too, so I absolutely recommend the corsica ortho-scenery available from .org, I fly there all the time, to the point that I think I really have to visit the rock one of these days! :)

Thanks again for a great plane! I'll be on the lookout for the b7 patch.. 9.3 is looking like a great update!

ak

• Upvote 1