MAXX FX Theme Overview.....

JohnMAXX

I, sincerely, I do not play xplane black and white or too green or blue saturation etc, the effect photo absolutely not interested if I go and go lightroom picture screen.

I just want more contrast and better light distribution on the floor with a bit of saturation.
€ 20 just to increase 3 effect: saturation, color, contrast is, I think commercial use only.
sorry for my bad english

absolutely no need to have a plug-in with 20 parameters because you adjusted one time, after it's over. you do not change ..

compare maxxfx and BLU-FX

Color saturation and contrast only
If BLU-FX is exactly the same on the 3 parameters, I think it is reflected! € 20 or free?

I'm curious to have someone who can test the 2 plugin to compare the shadows and light effects..

Edited by the_papy

I do see your point, I guess the situation would be far more suited if the colorization changed with seasons, daylight and or weather. Though I do not believe

you'd ever see black and white unless you got and horrible eye discease LOL.. Anyway GIMP or Art Weaver is free, MAXXP is not, but if you think about the developing

aspect of this, we should welcome all payware products regardless of paying for it or not.

Buying is optional using it is too!

That said, as a former FS9 and FSX user I cannot remember how much money I spent on idiotic and wurthless programs that never get used.

In fact I have bought for XP the 777 airliner, 757, Airbus Neo without ever flying them at all (need more spare time). But I do love looking at them and making repaints

and other texture fixes while I wait.

Kinda same goes for scenery, I do not use those crappy photosceneries but I do buy payware airports. And with companies like Aerosoft I hope to contribute to the making

of more better and far greater looking sceneries for XP. So in retrospect, even though I do not own the MAXXP, I do not think

20 euros are that much just to tweak some coloring effects.

(Hell I eat more candy and drink more soda in a week than MAXXP cost).

I could buy the MAXXP just to get the warm summer grading seen in this film (excuse posting film if that is not allowed)

Edited by Tom Knudsen

I, sincerely, I do not play xplane black and white or too green or blue saturation etc, the effect photo absolutely not interested if I go and go lightroom picture screen.

I just want more contrast and better light distribution on the floor with a bit of saturation.

€ 20 just to increase 3 effect: saturation, color, contrast is, I think commercial use only.

sorry for my bad english

absolutely no need to have a plug-in with 20 parameters because you adjusted one time, after it's over. you do not change ..

compare maxxfx and BLU-FX

Color saturation and contrast only

If BLU-FX is exactly the same on the 3 parameters, I think it is reflected! € 20 or free?

I'm curious to have someone who can test the 2 plugin to compare the shadows and light effects..

Would you say you support piracy?  

Blu FX simulates the MAXX FX Experience right down to the themes,  this is piracy plain and simple.....

Ill be honest with you I am not afraid of competition, its good for the health of my products, but this is an attempt to undermine our efforts and not an effort by someone who wants to help extend X-Plane.....

If all I wanted from X-Plane was to fly GA aircraft you are saying I shouldn't have to pay for it since it does much more than that?  

• Upvote 1

i dont support piracy !

if you invented car name Ford , its piracy invented car Fiat? "its the same" just other company .

there always a first in an invention. The others follow or improve.

it is the same our world2xplane and osm2xp you dont think ? osm2xp its no free... World2xplane its better and free now but i buy it after if really improve performence with more graphical house and disign. its concurence , Windows or linux .. 

I do not question maxx-fx but honestly you just made ​​one single basic setting after it's over ..
If maxx fx changes the settings automatically from a curve of light and shadow to be met, after hours day or dusk then I would say there is a big positive.

Edited by the_papy

i dont support piracy !

if you invented car name Ford , its piracy invented car Fiat? "its the same" just other company .

it is the same our world2xplane and osm2xp you dont think ? osm2xp its no free... World2xplane its better and free now but i buy it after if really improve performence with more graphical house and disign. its concurence , Windows or linux .. 

Actually sir if someone replicated a Ford at their own assembly line it is piracy.....

This isn't an improvement on an existing concept it is a blatant rip off.......

I think a Chinese counterfeit iPhone is a much better analogy than a Fiat. The original release of this thing even copied Maxx-FX's theme names down to the letter. But like a counterfeit iPhone, it's not actually as sophisticated inside.

Let's get this thread back on topic. No need to give this counterfeit any undeserved attention.

i dont support piracy !

I do not question maxx-fx but honestly you just made ​​one single basic setting after it's over ..

If maxx fx changes the settings automatically from a curve of light and shadow to be met, after hours day or dusk then I would say there is a big positive.

That's just the thing. His release didn't improve on any of the features of MAXX FX. His can be equated to generic cereal brands. It's like JohnMAXX is selling Lucky Charms, and on the shelf below his, he's (the develeoper of BLU-FX) selling Leprechaun Marshmallow-Os. His is like a watered down version that's named differently, but we all know what he's imitating. 

Edited by Darius Alexander