XPP DEAD!!!!!

AF380

Ok, i don't know if any of you use XPP A330-340s but, they just announced that the project is dead. I know that the planes may not be that good compared to the 787 or 767 freeware but theirs was pretty damn good. Glad i still kept some of the planes, but i can't help but wonder why they stopped it. i mean they were making a bunch of new liveries i would like on the new website they were building but i don't understand whys they gave up :( i hope the 787 won't be a project people will give up on like thee XPP or 777 from XPJ

i have no idea if the modifier is stil up or bot but i wanted several liveries they announced would be release on the "new website" which now theres is non because the project was cancelled. I still have an A333, A332, A343 though. would much like to get addition up to date liveries on the aircraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, the above link is not successful. The files are not stored any longer. Can anybody help me please to get the fine A330.

Thank you very much.

yea, its on that website but looks like the file didn't come up. search around for it the creator is x-plane paint shop they created the plane files, but since their website is dead you may wanna try searching around on that site i know its there. if not then the only option is to buy is from peter.

Hi guys, the above link is not successful. The files are not stored any longer. Can anybody help me please to get the fine A330.

Thank you very much.

http://www.4-shared.eu/search.html?q=x+plane+a330+300&select=All

try this if it leads you to the same page, go to the search bar and type "x-plane a330 300 GE" and it should pop up with links to the 300GE and 300RR

hope it helped =D

And how does it "break the rules"??? I mean we all know who made them and who has the credits, so no I do not think it "break the rules"

If the terms of distribution allow for 3rd party sharing, then redistribution by PM is fair enough, however if it is expressly forbidden, it may not be shared under any circumstances. If there is no distribution notice, it is assumed the the latter case applies, that the work remains the copyright of the artist(s) and that it may not be redistributed. Just knowing who did it makes no difference and permission must still be sought from the original artists. This is the cornerstone of copyright law in most territories. The readme with the A346, for example, contains the clause:

"The plane is freeware and must remain so. The plane can not be used for any payware purposes or be re-distributed in any manner to any other person without permission.

No part of this plane can be used in any other package without permission from the respective authors. "

That's pretty clear-cut.