Memory leak

bunchy

Ben, flew 3 hours with SAAB, after about 1 hr, when I get to external view, frame rate drops ... maybe it is just me, I do not know.  Thank you update .  If you can suggest what should I try to be able to use external view, let me know.

In the cockpit, in front view, all works fine.

Cheers, AJ

Ben, flew 3 hours with SAAB, after about 1 hr, when I get to external view, frame rate drops ... maybe it is just me, I do not know.  Thank you update .  If you can suggest what should I try to be able to use external view, let me know.

In the cockpit, in front view, all works fine.

Cheers, AJ

You're problem is likely not memory leak related. It's wait-for-Saab-update related to see if code optimizations implemented help you. :)

Hey Cameron, :)   Thank you for chipping in.

You're problem

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Are you telling me that I am the problem again? :D:P   Just kidding of course, it was a typo I guess unless it is something my Polish English dis not get.

Seriously now, I am NOT asking when the update is coming out, I know it is coming and I am patiently waiting. :)

Out of pure curiosity, why would that problem show up only in external view?

Would you mind to explain a bit?

I have also notied that it happens when I look to the right in the cockpit, when looking to the left , all is well.

It just very interesting why the v iew makes such a difference.

Thank you for the reply, cheers, AJ ;)

Yes, was a typo. Meant to say "your".

I know, I just thought it was funny so I  quoted you. :)

Thank you for the explanation on the views , Cameron.

I know you do not have time for explaining that but if there is more polys to draw in the outside view, how would you explain that looking in the cockpit to the left is fine but to the right , not?

Maybe the fact that I am zooming closer to the right still makes XP draw the polys that are hidden in my view.

Well, thank you anyway, that update will be a great thing.

Cheers, AJ ;)

• 2 weeks later...