Issues in update 1.3?

torfih

Not in both variants, in floats the altimeter can be adjusted. But Instruments Lights Knob is not functional in both versions, only the Dome light knob works.

I never fly the floats version so I had not noticed the difference, wish there was a ski version ;)

Edited by torfih

I have another Problem with the new Version DC-3 1.3.

After installing the new version, the GIZMO64plugin will not start.

I get in the "Log.txt" file, the following error message:

L:\X-PlaneBeta/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.

What I'm doing wrong, what could be the error?

many thanks for help

I have another Problem with the new Version DC-3 1.3.

After installing the new version, the GIZMO64plugin will not start.

I get in the "Log.txt" file, the following error message:

L:\X-PlaneBeta/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.

What I'm doing wrong, what could be the error?

many thanks for help

Please re-run the DC-3 installer. I have re-uploaded some core files, and the installer should auto-download these to get you back up to date.

My installer gets as far as un-installing the old version and hangs. Must re-boot to stop it.  Went so far as re-downloading the update since the first version I downloaded

was from Nov. 30th.  Just tried it again after deleting the old download with the newer one and get the same problem. Its still waiting to try un-install the old version.

My installer gets as far as un-installing the old version and hangs. Must re-boot to stop it. Went so far as re-downloading the update since the first version I downloaded

was from Nov. 30th. Just tried it again after deleting the old download with the newer one and get the same problem. Its still waiting to try un-install the old version.

Jim,

Go into your X-Plane/X-Aviation folder and delete the DC3 uninstaller.

Deleted the DC-3 un-installer from 10x and the DC-3 Dat.  Tried it again, its still hanging there at the point it wants to un-install the old version.

Think I will just leave well enough alone since it never gave me any problems. 

This makes me think you have another uninstaller hanging around. Do you have a DC-3 unintsaller potentially present in your default X-Plane folder as well?