SkyMaxx Pro - Coming Soon!

Cameron

No really guys it why doing this on each release ? I remember the chaos around 340A release ...

This will start to be the same with that

You won't get more customers by doing this I think, but it really annoy those who are waiting since this morning ( it's 22h18 here in France )...

Then tomorrow you'll tell there is a last minute bug that need to be solved ...

Cam & John, what you're doin' ?! :o

I don't exactly get what you're complaining about here. Do you have some form of an issue understanding the term "this weekend", or what?

I don't exactly get what you're complaining about here. Do you have some form of an issue understanding the term "this weekend", or what?

I think he's saying it's better to simply announce the product is available then to say 'coming soon', because now you've got people clamoring for something for which there's no definite release time.

• Upvote 1

I think he's saying it's better to simply announce the product is available then to say 'coming soon', because now you've got people clamoring for something for which there's no definite release time.

He's saying he feels like since it's not out by 'today' as of RIGHT NOW he's predicting some form of a delay.

The concept honestly cracks me up. So many folks wanting to know "WHEN", but then when we give a relatively short timespan of "when", complaints come in for another reason. You can't always win, ya know? :)

Anyways...no delays. We're keeping to our word.

He's saying he feels like since it's not out by 'today' as of RIGHT NOW he's predicting some form of a delay.

The concept honestly cracks me up. So many folks wanting to know "WHEN", but then when we give a relatively short timespan of "when", complaints come in for another reason. You can't always win, ya know? :)

Anyways...no delays. We're keeping to our word.

I think one reason is that redpiper has released the release video on YouTube, saying "available now". Better have waited with that until it's in the store ;)

• Upvote 1

Woooah guys we have been busy all day working out the fine details, we are not pulling your chain just getting everything together for you.  It is a time consuming process,  Im sorry it is taking so long and it has taken so long...........But hang tight guys we are working hard to bring this to you.....

I can see how it would be a bit frustrating when a video saying that it has been released has been uploaded to Youtube. It's especially frustrating in MY case, because I don't have unlimited internet data. I have to pay $25 for 1.5GB of browsing/downloading. Everytime I have to refresh to check back to see if it's been uploaded, that's data that I have to use to check to see if something that you said will be here today will actually be here, Saturday IS the end of the week, hence the compound word; "weekend".

Edited by Darius Alexander
  • Upvote 1

You just have to understand man that here in Europe it's time to go to bed, and if it's not now, ( I MEAN RIGHT NOW ) it will be tomorrow evening for most of us as sunday is family day ...

We really appreciate the enthusiasm, Valentin. That said, life does go on, and this product WILL be here for you when you have the time to play with it if tomorrow does not fit into your plans. :)

Maturity, guys. Exemplify it. We're excited, but here I am responding to you now instead of working...figures. ;)

You just have to understand man that here in Europe it's time to go to bed, and if it's not now, ( I MEAN RIGHT NOW ) it will be tomorrow evening for most of us as sunday is family day ...

But you have to understand that X-Aviation is in the United States, not Europe. So much like I have to wait for many odd hour releases for FSX products as the majority of them are developed in your neck of the woods, you have to do the same for the ones developed or released here in the States.

• Upvote 1

God, I really don't understand this impatience all the time. First thing is, if this is an American website, you should think in American time, not European.

Second thing is, even if you can't use it this weekend, is this really so hard to live with? Then you're going to use it the next Saturday.

I got cured from that during the Saab "release week" ;)

• Upvote 1