SkyMaxx Pro - Coming Soon!

Cameron

He may be talking about when you first activate the plugin there is a neat effect, Im going to let you discover that for yourself. But as I have shown before the plugin uses an algorithm to create some pretty nice cloud formations.   Lets not forget you can change the cloud sizes in the user interface also.

Oh I forgot to mention look at the UI there are 3 options for the overcast layer now, this was another addition we decided was important by listening to the BETA team and the community.....

Darius I am not 100% sure of the final size but you will be surprised how small it is....

Where does it get it's upper level winds/ clouds data from? I currently use XP NOAA weather plugin which uses the GFS model data for the info. Will the upper level winds and Clouds be accurate above metar levels?

All data comes from the same data you already use. It's how things are rendered that are made better, so any plugins (like NOAA) that you already use will work seamlessly with this add-on!

• Upvote 2

We're too busy flying around the skies and not working, of course.

I would have guessed you guys would have been out trying to get a delicious McRibs after the photo I posted. ;)  (PS: any photo marketing jobs open? I have beer!) 

Guys He said this weekend! This weekend is not over yet. Go Down load AlPilotx's mesh, that will keep you busy for a few hours. :)

Edited by AtomicFrawg
  • Upvote 2

I would have guessed you guys would have been out trying to get a delicious McRibs after the photo I posted. ;)  (PS: any photo marketing jobs open? I have beer!) 

Guys He said this weekend! This weekend is not over yet. Go Down load AlPilotx's mesh, that will keep you busy for a few hours. :)

There's only 11 hours left until the weekend is over. Sunday starts the new week. Really, Monday should be the beginning of the new week. Who wrote the days of the week? They should be fired. The person who wrote the days I mean. :P

Edited by Darius Alexander

Side note I chuckle everytime I visit this tread and see your edit.....I may put it in the gallery on my site......

• Upvote 1