QPAC A320 3D Cockpit/3D Upgrade

WombatBoy

one question, the font on the numbers will be changed?

The numbers on FCU don't look right.

Do you mean the numbers for the altitude, heading, speed and that sort of thing? Did they look right before? Before as in in the 2D cockpit...

Put pilots in and I will buy.

Don't put the pilots in and I will buy!

As far as pilots go they'll only be there for the exterior views. I'll try to make them as realistic looking as possible because it just seems weird to me to see a plane flying with no pilots. There definitely won't be any for the interior views though because they just get in the way then.

Edited by WombatBoy

As far as pilots go they'll only be there for the exterior views. I'll try to make them as realistic looking as possible because it just seems weird to me to see a plane flying with no pilots. There definitely won't be any for the interior views though because they just get in the way then.

Oh, that's ok, I thought that they will be in 3d cockpit, which for me is a no go.

Do you mean the numbers for the altitude, heading, speed and that sort of thing? Did they look right before? Before as in in the 2D cockpit...

Yes that's what i mean, they didn't look good before either! 

Edited by PinkJackal

• 2 weeks later...

That outer flap needs to be lowered a little more maybe.

I was in the process of turning to final. The plane was being banked to the left at about 15* thus the need for ailerons. I've included some useful links below,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileron

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/6-reasons-why-you-should-think-before-you-speak.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerodynamics

Enjoy the evening read my young uneducated friend. 

• Downvote 4

if he does, it will end up looking as if the flaps are in flaps 45 position.

Judging by the strong lack of knowledge, I'm going to make the assumption that he was talking about the aileron and not the flap. Either way, the flaps are modeled perfectly, and the aileron was positioned that way for a valid reason. Silly Shishkabab typing before he thinks...  :rolleyes:

• Downvote 3

Judging by the strong lack of knowledge, I'm going to make the assumption that he was talking about the aileron and not the flap. Either way, the flaps are modeled perfectly, and the aileron was positioned that way for a valid reason. Silly Shishkabab typing before he thinks...  :rolleyes:

THE FLAP

Edited by shishkabab

What you could have said Oliver was: The flap or the aileron? Instead you were rude and called me your uneducated friend. I do think before I type.

Its a misunderstanding I think, I think it is better if maybe you could say: the innermost point of the outer flaps should go along the contours of the outermost point of the inner flaps..

I may be wrong, my suggestions could make things more confusing:D

But your wording is sort of foggy to some :)

What you could have said Oliver was: The flap or the aileron? Instead you were rude and called me your uneducated friend. I do think before I type.

No, you know why I couldn't say that? Because you right away called out Derek's modeling without thinking. You said something needs to be changed prior to asking whether or not it should be changed. Big difference. 

Want to know why I have 0 patience with you? It's because I've had to go back and forth multiple times with you on this forum because of your childish banter. 

Also, as Ben pointed out, your feedback is still quite misunderstood. Please enlighten me on how typing "THE FLAP" in all caps will resolve anything?  :rolleyes:

• Downvote 4