QPAC A320 3D Cockpit/3D Upgrade

WombatBoy

• 9 months later...
On 16.11.2016 at 10:53 AM, MauritsVeen2003 said:

Yes...

Would be wise to leave such claims to the developers, after all it's not your place to call a project you are not in any shape or form involved with dead. 

Actually, they are pretty active with responses on the other forum. It's still going, not so long ago Kiwi said it's coming a bit slower due to numbers of bugs they are encountering. 

• Upvote 4

On 17-11-2016 at 2:37 PM, Morrigan said:

Would be wise to leave such claims to the developers, after all it's not your place to call a project you are not in any shape or form involved with dead. 

Actually, they are pretty active with responses on the other forum. It's still going, not so long ago Kiwi said it's coming a bit slower due to numbers of bugs they are encountering. 

Where can i find that?

• Downvote 5

• 5 weeks later...
On 17-11-2016 at 2:37 PM, Morrigan said:

Where did he said that? I couldn't find anything about it. :)

• Downvote 2

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, Sadraadib664 said:

download?

It's been four years since the last post, the QPAC A320 is no longer for sale, and this project is dead (most likely). The JarDesign and FlightFactor A320 are good planes though... maybe you can check those out...

Edited by UA90

• 1 year later...

Well, now it's 2022, and actually I'm planning to make a 3D cockpit for QPAC's A320. If some of you agree, I'll start this project. But I gotta said that I'm not really good at making those things. So if the old project's author and some people would like to help me, I'll thanks a million.