Boeing 757 First Flight

Steve

What happened to the main gear during taxi? It looks all right until you lined up at the runway. Then it's twisted during takeoff - looks stupid.

Interesting airplane anyway. But I won't go for airliners as long as high altitude visibility and ATC is like it is.

Flo

• Upvote 2

What happened to the main gear during taxi? It looks all right until you lined up at the runway. Then it's twisted during takeoff - looks stupid.

Interesting airplane anyway. But I won't go for airliners as long as high altitude visibility and ATC is like it is.

Flo

its the replay that makes it look like that

Flo

me too, i'm waiting for skymaxxx to release and then i'm coming back to xp10.  I haven't touched xp10 since summer.

Strange... mine does it the other way around: main gear stays flat in replay, doesn't tilt upward at all, not even when airborne... it seems X-Plane's replay engine is holding a grudge against 757's, the freeware version wouldn't deploy spoilers in replay mode ;)

Still, it's kind of a shame because it's the best looking landing gear I've seen so far; hopefully it can be fixed?

Apart from that it's a great aircraft indeed :)

Thanks to all for feedback!! yeah, I don't know what happens with landing gear after pushback :( but in general its a great aircraft as Toby said for the moment (I think so) only for XP10 x64...

And it has a lot of really nice features. 

For example if you press the "call flight attendant" button 15 times, it will say after a few times:

"Sir there is still nothing to report"

"If you call me one more time, i will kill myself" 

and after that:

"the flight attendant has killed himself"

:D

Edited by SwissCyul

And it has a lot of really nice features. 

For example if you press the "call flight attendant" button 15 times, it will say after a few times:

"Sir there is still nothing to report"

"If you call me one more time, i will kill myself" 

and after that:

"the flight attendant has killed himself"

:D

Haha. Is there a new flight attendant after this?