What did you fly today?

Maxime

I do not think that oblivion Project is illegal,
much more I believe that it is a rumor that bring from people who themselves aircraft on the market, but have a worse Quallität, but what cost.
And  so people do not get better Quallität is free believable made them the planes are illigal.

Edited by myair
  • Downvote 1

much more I believe that it is a rumor that bring from people who themselves aircraft on the market, but have a worse Quallität, but what cost.

And  so people do not get better Quallität is free believable made them the planes are illigal.

PO offers conversions of FSX aircraft without having the proper license for doing so, thus it is illegal.

And if you really believe that PO aircraft are better than even simple payware aircraft, you must have not used payware aircraft for many years.

Ok then but is converting scenery also illegal? Why is there a converter which you can download for free and can convert sceneries from FSX or FS9 or P3D? That's the same thing.

It's not illegal if you don't share the sceneries... Project Oblivion is stealing planes and doesn't have the permission to convert them. If you convert a scenery by yourself and don't share it, it's perfectly legal!! 

Project Oblivion stole the cockpits of many X-plane freeware aircrafts without permission and simply put them straight into their own aircrafts. So yes, they are illegal.