What did you fly today?

Maxime

Hold everything, you've made a serious error my friend.  You always want to load your aircraft for a rear centre of gravity, thus the largest passenger must be seated in the rear.  Thus the passenger of the fairer sex sits in front, and the pictures turn out better as well.   ;)

• Upvote 1

Hold everything, you've made a serious error my friend.  You always want to load your aircraft for a rear centre of gravity, thus the largest passenger must be seated in the rear.  Thus the passenger of the fairer sex sits in front, and the pictures turn out better as well.   ;)

Do you prefer this one? My passenger was busy gasping in the coastline beauty and taking selfies...  :P 

LXUz1Vz.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what they teach you guys South of the 49th these days.  Hell, that lesson was day one in ground school...   :D

Good to see you're enjoying your PPL privileges.  The other cardinal sin is making her wear an ASA headset, but thats minor compared to the loading error.  Serious compromise of, ah, er, safety.  Yes, thats right.   ;)

I'm not sure what they teach you guys South of the 49th these days.  Hell, that lesson was day one in ground school...   :D

Good to see you're enjoying your PPL privileges.  The other cardinal sin is making her wear an ASA headset, but thats minor compared to the loading error.  Serious compromise of, ah, er, safety.  Yes, thats right.   ;)

Ahahaha! It was my spare headset. Unfortunately my Lightspeed took a dump this week and I need to send it for it to get fixed. Anywho... back on topic  :D

Z0vxbMq.jpg

King Air C90 over La Baule, France. 

• Upvote 8

That weight distribution is unacceptable, the next time i will send an investigation team from the ICAO over to your airport :D

Just arrived in EDNY Friedrichshafen after a flight from Frankfurt:

ZLqvvWs.png

BlTVXiQ.png

Edited by SwissCyul
  • Upvote 7

I have an ASA headset..... I like it too.....    :(