What did you fly today?

Maxime

The reason I got banned is that even if Cameron is a great moderator/admin he is homophobic...I created a V/A that was mainly aimed at LGBT's and Cameron hated it so he used the excuse of me cursing like a sailor in the RANT section of this forum to ban me.

WOW!  What an idiotic thing to say!  

Yes; I'm running the dataref editor.

my settings for this flight were:

1- clouds/cloud-shadow_lighten_ratio=.950000

2- atmo/atmo_scale_raleigh=25.00000

3-atmo/scatter_raleigh_b=30.64

Cool, pretty much the same settings I am running, and I love the look of it! Especially the cloud shadows add so much depth and realism.

I've stated this before, and i'll state it agin. I will always know who you are erik. 

Seriously dude, what did I ever do to you personally? You helped me launch my first V/A and even if you are a @ss and made me shut it down I am grateful of your help.

Oh and...andydckent, what do you have against my first post admitting I was me? Are you homophobic to?

Seriously dude, what did I ever do to you personally? You helped me launch my first V/A and even if you are a @ss and made me shut it down I am grateful of your help.

Oh and...andydckent, what do you have against my first post admitting I was me? Are you homophobic to?

Seriously, can you give it a rest?

If not, start a different thread...

This B.S. is getting old.

as an openly gay member of this forum, I can assure you that's not the reason, so stop pushing that forward.

post-8539-0-83510700-1391816629_thumb.pn

• Upvote 2

The reason I got banned is that even if Cameron is a great moderator/admin he is homophobic

Tell that to the multiple close friends I have who are openly gay and welcome in my own home at any time. I'm sure they'd dispute you in a second.

I created a V/A that was mainly aimed at LGBT's and Cameron hated it so he used the excuse of me cursing like a sailor in the RANT section of this forum to ban me.

I don't know anything about your "LGBT" V/A, but all the power to you. You were warned and asked multiple times to discontinue the cursing. You continued to antagonize after you were told not to, and thus you were banned for it. 

And why is the truth idiotic?

The truth isn't idiotic. The lies you're spreading are.

It seems to me like you may need a little soul searching, Erik. I know you're a younger kid, but assuming people have hate towards you for who you choose to like or be as a person when others don't even know you for such things is not a good way to carry your life or your confidence. Own who you are and more people will respect you.

That all said, none of this is an excuse for you to be welcomed back. Banned...again.

• Upvote 2