What did you fly today?

Maxime

I thought SASL was custom to each AC?  I could be mistaken? But either way they got back to me with an update.....runs like a dream now....

Sometimes, esp. if a DRM-protected SASL is used, or the aircraft author has changed anything (such as in the Challenger 300).

But the Carenado SASL's are compatible with each other, and also with most other aircraft (such as the planes by Felis, or the KLN GPS, or some others.)

SNEAK PEAK    EPOCH SIM- "Ultimate Survival Alaska" Episode 10 -- Extraction  To be released on Monday.

If you choose to land on the Peak of Observation Point, It CAN be done, but I highly reconmend using a turbine engine that has reverse thrust, that;s the ONLY way I would do it, other than Helicopter. I also recommend landing from the West because of the longer uphill slope that is not as steep. Also, don't linger around too long or you will find your way down the hard way!. The weather is not cooperative and the icy ridge is very icy!.

dhc3t_19.jpg

• Upvote 3

SNEAK PEAK    EPOCH SIM- "Ultimate Survival Alaska" Episode 10 -- Extraction  To be released on Monday.

If you choose to land on the Peak of Observation Point, It CAN be done, but I highly reconmend using a turbine engine that has reverse thrust, that;s the ONLY way I would do it, other than Helicopter. I also recommend landing from the West because of the longer uphill slope that is not as steep. Also, don't linger around too long or you will find your way down the hard way!. The weather is not cooperative and the icy ridge is very icy!.

dhc3t_19.jpg

Honestly not trying to plug GlacierMAXX but WOW I love how it works in that image......very cool!

Indeed, nice shots!

So that everyone knows, that Gizmo watermark is there by error due to a bad component in the install process during testing. We were able to track which of you have this errant file and I have personally already sent you a download link to a very small download which patches this problem and a crucial texture one.

Please check your e-mails for this download link if you see the Gizmo watermark in the bottom right! :) If you for some reason did not get this e-mail, contact me right away via PM here and I will get you sorted!

Glad you're enjoying the plane, BWolf7.

Thanks for the hotfix! I didn't really notice any major issues, but that watermark was getting annoying.

Just installed it, will check tomorrow, for the flight from KILM-KIAD! KIAD is a great excuse to use the Silver Airways paint :D

I must say, this installer is quite a remarkable piece of software!  Very cool that you can see how each users install went!

Edited by BWolf7