What did you fly today?

Maxime

• 2 weeks later...

The great Falco 1.2 update Tom and Team, finally everything works so well, and looks even more gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous, I HAVE to ask, who's the hunk in the X-Aviation top, with the barrell-chest? ToughTom? CammoCam?

Enough to make me go the other way (well, maybe not quite, but he's very handsome :-)

He's very well lit at night too, love the designer stubble.

But seriously, a great update and this plane makes everything feel so real. Handling's much better too.

Some pin-ups:

post-985-131369578217_thumb.jpg

post-985-131369578222_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

The great Falco 1.2 update Tom and Team, finally everything works so well, and looks even more gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous, I HAVE to ask, who's the hunk in the X-Aviation top, with the barrell-chest? ToughTom? CammoCam?

One of those two. ;) That's a classy shirt, ain't it?

One of those two. ;) That's a classy shirt, ain't it?

yes cam, nice shirt, would go well with my .org cravat.

• 2 weeks later...

Then you havent seen some of the aircraft our little developer circle have seen.  some look really shocking.  The Sundowner is a hot babe compared to some of the more exotic aircraft out there.

yeah, plenty of uglier fish in the sea. Sundowner's quaint and full of 'character', like the Datsun Sunny :-)

I just googled 'ugly ga' and got this shocker. Don't give theo any ideas!

202458.jpg